A wide range of sports activities, which can be found within 30 minutes of the campsite, are offered by professional sports teams.
Quality and security of sports structures will guarantee the activities of your choice.
You can practice different sports activities:
- Climbing the rocky walls of the Gorges du Verdon at Quinson (cequinson.chez.com);
- Family hikes of more sportive activities, in the gorges du Verdon canyon or starting from the campsite (numerous marked out roads to discover on the spot);
- Enjoy potential of mountainbike tracks of our area (numerous tracks starting from the campsite - www.vttverdon.com);
- Enjoy nautic activities by kayak, pedal boat… or even rafting or hydrospeed (at 1h - whole day trip, information on the spot);
- For youngsters, 2 forest adventure tracks at less than 10 minutes (www.verdon-aventure.com);
- Golf circuit (www.golf-du-luberon.com);
- Vol à voile (www.vinon-soaring.fr);
- Hiking in the Gorges du Verdon canyon etc.
There are a lot of touristic attractions to visit in our splendid region:
- Hydrobus tracks(www.laperleduverdon.fr);
- Gréoux les Bains, a nice village with its temple castle and water cure;
- Moustiers Sainte Marie;
- Sainte Victoire mountain (scenery which inspired CEZANNE);
- Sainte Baume mountain and the Madeleine cave;
- Valensole plateau and its beautiful lavender fields(beginning of July);
- Numerous major attractions of the Gorges du Verdon;
- Aix en Provence, historic town;
- Numerous Provencal markets and flea markets (list of dates available on the spot) etc.
Visits and culture
- Prehistoric museum of Quinson (www.museeprehistoire.com);
- Santons museum at Gréoux les Bains (santonsmoine.free.fr);
- Allemagne en Provence castle;
- L’occitane en Provence products at Manosque;
- Vignelaure castle at Rians which offers a visit of its caves and red and rosé Provence wine tasting;
- Several winehouses of the Verdon area invite you to discover and taste local specialties as well.